<body>


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chocolate lava

For the past few days had this thought of chionging for the lesson.
Keep asking myself keep myself away from those distraction that causes me to be not paying more attention towards the meetings.
Which means less msning and less face booking.
Went to TRCC to eat yesterday this is what I ate.
Today after school rush home and headed back to school for brag.
Played basketball.
OMG I don't even know the rules of the game and I just played.
Looking at YS and the rest of the guys looked tired. Me and the another girl look like a burden to them.
So sorry...
damn knock out after the match just wanna to go home and sleep.
But don't know why ended up blogging..
As time goes by the day of my holiday is drawing closer and closer to me.
And W46M class is going to be separated soon..
hais..
I will miss the most is my mango sisters cum 4 season. (fennie, fareen and keshia)
Love them 4 ever and ever...
I will miss the time we talk a lot of stuff and the times we hang out together and we went to shopping together.
I will miss you too jx. But the percentage is lower than my mango sister la HAHA.
We will miss your tissue, your jokes. I will also miss you ka jiao me LOL ... HAHA

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 6:51 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com