
Yesterday working as usual.
I am back working at the shop.
Working at cwp.
Time flies damn slow lah.
Feeling sleepy already when dearest Jasmine and her bf A star came.
Damn shocked sia suddenly came visiting me.
Jasmine brought me Oreo Mcflurry thanks dear! love you !
A star cut a new hair and I really think that it was nicer than previously.
Counting down every hour till closing shop.
The telephone at cwp was ringing like non -stop.
Can't wait for holidays to arrive....
dear......,
Some say love is a river....
Some say love's a silly song....
Some say love is all around us...
It lifts us up where we belong......
To me love is actually needed in everyone of us.
We learn to love and treasure the people all around us.
Without love we are just all alone....
I never gonna want to be alone....
love germs.....
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 8:05 PM.