<body>


Thursday, December 03, 2009


Raining day on my way home.
Today lesson was kind of B.O.R.I.N.G as usual.
Today Twilight saga: new moon came out.
I want to watch it badly.
Addicted to the first one when I watched.
Okay the pon tanning mood came back to me.
I wanna pon tan de.
After much persuasion by yc I decided not to pon.
Since Fennie wifey and Keshia say don't pon la.
Pon tanning is really tempting to me.
Remembering back to Semester 1, I realized that I did not pon so much back then.
During 3rd meeting when faci was talking I kind of watch movie.
I watched The perfect getaway which was in my computer.
I was concentrating on watching when fennie wifey, jx, dax and Sasha saw my face.
They were laughing lor.
My face like cramp together. hahas
After school on my way to Cwp, I saw wendy super long long time never see her
chat with her a while then walk with my classmates to Cwp.
Fennie wifey, Jx, Keshia sister, dax and me when to mac to eat.
After that Fennie wifey, Jx, Keshia sister and me took 187 bus home.
I was sitting beside this uncle.
This uncle was sleeping, I glanced and looked at him.
Okay we all keep laughing all the way lor.
What a day......

Dear.....,
raining day today.

I love raining day sometimes because the sound of the raindrops make me feel so relaxed.

I skipped dinner today.
As I had eaten mac with my friends.

When my family they all have dinner I fell asleep.

Sometimes I hate sleeping.

Because when I wake up I feel so tired.

Which will like luring me to keep sleeping.

I hate this feeling.

Communication Faci talked to me after lesson regarding my grade.

She asked me what happened to me.

She did not expect that I will get this kind of grade.

She adviced me not to skip anymore lesson for communication.

I swear I won't.
I wanna buck up.
And improve my grade.
I don't wish to repeat my module.

Promised fennie wifey and keshia sister not to give up.

Please bless me to pass this semester.

I don't wanna to repeat any module.


love germs.....

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 6:39 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com