<body>


Monday, November 02, 2009

I never regret you as my friend.
you had also been there for me.
I still remember during secondary school, you used to wait for me downstairs and we always walk to school together.
We had a common topic to talk to which we both like English song and we are gamers.
I also remember going your house to play wii and we together complete the resident evil umbrella chronicles the game together for 2 player.
Among all my friends, you are the one who know a lot of IT stuff and information about hand phone.
You also a great camera and video man.
I still remember we use to do a lot of lame stuff as while with the rest of our classmates.
You are the person I also always talk to at msn.

Now everything is changing.
The world is changing.
Including people is also changing
quarrel and misunderstanding will definitely occurs is just that whether we are able to forgive and forget.
I hope our friendship will last 4 ever.
loves.....>germs<.....

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 7:49 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com