It's Tuesday !
Another day in school.
Today wake up damn early lah.
I wake up at 6.30am and then 6.45am leave the house.
I meet up with Shih Yin at CWP mac.
Talk about some stuff while eating breakfast.
After that headed to school.
On my way to school I saw my classmates.
Fennie and Fareen.
Soon after I saw Jun Yang saw coincidence.
Okay today change team again.
I was again in Team 5.
My teammates were Jun Xiong,
Nithiya, Zhou ying and keshia.
keshia never come today so left 4 people.
During the second break almost half the class like going off.
They ask want to come alone.
I hesitated.
Thinking that no point poning since later I have IG at 5pm.
So I decided to stay on.
Left about 13 people in class.
Only three groups presented.
Overall I never regretted staying behind because I partially understand what is our faci trying to say.
During the 3rd meeting it was fun.
Alot of laughter came...
Due to some purpose.
Okay Jun xiong say me the agreeee~ thing again so pai seh.
Oh ya early in the morning aransiah told me he going tua pei gong temple.
Which he is saying me la !
Shih Yin suddenly ask me want to donate blood or not.
I was unwilling is not that I don't want to help out.
Is I scare of needles and blood.
After my IG meeting went to cwp to find Joanne and also take my cheque
FINALLY ! my cheque has come.
Saw shi hui also there.
So We stay with Joanne until the shop closed.
Reached home damn Cui and my vision is very blur don know why.
yc scold me for not sleeping even though my vision is blur.
as I wanted to blog after that went to sleep.
Dear .......,
Last Sunday was my bad day.
I told my parents something.
My parents do not trust what I had say.
Even though that I am have confidence that I am 100% correct.
I was damn pissed off by that.
\ My brother notice my actions.
He thought that I was angry with him.
Eventually, I was not.
I just say nothing....
I wish you were here with me
so that I could tell you what happen and that you will console me...
I wanted to text you !
But I hesitated....
I was thinking never mind...
Sometimes I wonder whether to keep things to myself or telling it to someone is better.
take care. loves....>germs<.....
A song for the day- I'll Stand By you by girls aloud
Looking forward to tml because it is marketing.
and tml I going play pool meeting with loves..
so long people.
I hope that tonight will be a goodnight tata.......
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 8:23 AM.