








Drawing for fareen !

My drawing of the yoyo

Fennie's drawing
Miss Fennie has been asking me to go to sleep!
and I did not listen to her so naughty I am hahas
sorry miss Fennie !
Jasmine dear thanks for your concern.
I know you will be there for me.
Thanks for being there for me and cheering me up!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
7 letters
A word
That is called friends.
friends are there where ever they need you.
sometimes friends make mistake
However, friends are the one who understand you.
I need them because when ever I am feeling down.
they are the ones who cheer me up
I love you all......
Dear.......,
I starting to feel better
Because someone is there for me and showing a lot of concern.
she had been very close to me since.
I don want to lose her as my friend.
hope our friendship would last forever....
love......>germs<.......
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 6:49 AM.