<body>


Sunday, July 26, 2009

A cute comic strip and note done by Shining...

Okay yesterday was working at Lot 1 playcraft.
Yesterday I was not alone phew !!
I was working with LOLA !!! yeah !!
Hmm don know why yesterday I very clumsy... drop this drop that
hais
and don't know why sometimes keep thinking of other stuff like my heart is not focusing on working.
Me and Lola was like entertaining each other. It is because we also feel quite bored.
Yesterday sales was damn lousy lor hais...
Yesterday Nicole also came.
come to visit us for a while den after that go liao.
Yesterday I brought Ban mian at 302. run there and run back.
As I dont want Lola wait so long ma
hmm I ask the auntie to put soya sauce and chili
she go put vinegar and chili OMG!!
Luckily I never pour too much Vinegar into my ban Mian or else It is like so disgusting.
I brought apple bites ...
eat 1 piece it was damn sour lor.
My jaws is like stoning soon.
So me and lola decided to challenge each other by putting 6 apple bites into our mouth and see who can endure the sour.
Disappointed we feel that it was not as sour as eating 1 apple bite lol :(
We decided to challenge ourselves next time by using SOUR HEADS can't wait to see the expressions of each other lol hahas.

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 9:36 PM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com