<body>


Sunday, May 24, 2009

A statue of dawn of war II outside the fair at suntec "license to play".
Me at work !! with my fav. KUNGFU PANDA!!!

Today was another day that was damn bored..
I still need to survive for 3 more days....good luck to me man !
I don't feel like coming to school , some of you know why..
For the past few days, last saturday. I was working alone at CWP.
It was damn bored ... waiting for the time to past.
However, sometimes I enjoyed working. It is because the customer I met were very friendly.
Furthermore, some games I played before when customer ask me questions about the game
I am very delighted to share my experience of the game. After work I was actually quite tired.
Went home online for a while , soon after went to sleep ZZzzZZ




Yesterday, when to suntec with my bro, and my little bro plus his friends.
We went to suntec because of the License to play fair.
When we reach there we were damn disappointed.
It was because the fair was damn small.
I thought it was supposed to be a game fair.
However , half of it was about gaming and half was about electric stuff. Like TV....
Saw auntie annie , uncle colin , chelsea , jerry , hui ni , jeremy and xiu hui at the fair working.
Say hello to them and when to see other stuff.
After a while, we went to eat lunch. After that, I went back home.
Uncle Tony called ask me want to go out.
So my family and uncle Tony together we went to Ang mo kio to have our dinner.
Dinner was not bad. But super spicy though. I am full until cannot walk sia.hahas. soon after that we went home.





♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 11:40 PM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com