<body>


Thursday, April 09, 2009





me , yiling and shihui



going kbox with may and nicole



This is the longest elevator I had ever since





this icecream is really nice !!


I am now so carefree ! nothing to do but go out with my friends and colleagues.
My nephew has also been coming over to my house.
I helped my mum out by taking care of them, like being a nanny.
bringing them to playground to play and being a catcher to catch this two kids.

their names are Sebastian and Julian . They are from Germany.
I manage to learn some Germany language too. hahas my mum has also improve her English alot !


I been visiting my secondary school recently too. visiting my former teachers so happy to see them.
yesterday a couple of my secondary school friends and me went back to help out for apex day. me , jiawen and Sharon was getting mosquito bites at the canal we helping out in triathlon.
when we went to look for st john people to get the medicial oil, mr aidil thought we went injured but we are not ! we told him that we got mosquito bites he laugh.
Jiawen has the most mosquito bites so poor thing . I guess her blood is the sweetest among us hahas.


After helping out , we went to see matches on captain ball. Jiawen and me misses netball so much lor! long time never play . we also long time never do physical training. Our stamina sure drop until don know like what. hahas. sorry for the late upload of this pictures .

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 9:40 PM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com