<body>


Friday, April 24, 2009


24 April 2009

Finally , today was the last day of the first week I was in Republic Poly.
Tomorrow I could sleep as much as I want YEAH !
Today module was on science, our topic was blood.
I actually had a problem understanding the topic blood.

What was embarrassing was during my presentation I was laughing.
I do not know what wrong with me !
It was embarrassing because my faci was looking at me and as well as the rest of my classmates.
OMG! my habit from my secondary school has came back to me.
I really wanted to find a hole and hide inside.
I really very sorry to my teammates.
Why I cannot stop laughing during presentation!
Today was really not a good day for me.

After school, Fandi , Amalina, Cheryl and me wanted took bus to Causeway point.
We took 911 bus and it goes around Woodlands and back to Causeway point.
In the bus, Cheryl make me laugh until I like somekind of crazy person.
I took a long time to stop laughing lol.

In the evening, I meet up with my secondary school friend.
It is because we had agree to meet up for dinner today.
I saw them at library and we agree to go pastamania to eat our dinner.
I really glad that we had meet up.
At that time I was not having a good mood because of my presentation today.
I really did not talk much during dinner.

After that we went to mac and slack.
Around 9 plus I had to go home.
Today was not a good day for me .......
A song to dedicate- Trust me or you don't by neyo

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 8:13 PM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com