<body>


Sunday, February 15, 2009

hmm my friend ask me this question , i was wondering
situation A.
will you tell the guy , you like him if he working or studying with you everyday ?
* the thing is if you tell him you like him it will be very awkward
cause you be meeting and seeing him everyday ...
hmm what will you do ??

today working don know why feel so moody ,
shall not mention it anymore.
Is not I emoing is that sometimes things need to think and think over and over again.
sorry i did not keep promises
that i promise not to emo again .
nevermind I think I just making excuses .
Sometimes if you see me like that again please leave me alone or
just pat me on the back and just say GERMAINE ! STOP THINKING OR WATEVER.

I know you trying to help me out, but sometimes things is not easy as you things to say out. Thats why I say cannot say it out. Please understand me !

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 7:56 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com