
ME !

a picture drawn by shi hui >cute right !

hair style done by shi hui (:
It has been 1 week and 4 days since I work.
A list of things that I love and misses them:
1.My friends
2.My colleagues*(especially shi hui and nicole)
3.My teachers
4.My school
5.My relatives
6.Hong kong friends
My first job and company with playcraft was nice. Especially my colleagues, they are very good to me and very nice people and funny. Today was another day of my work, today was working with nicole , ray and yiling. Nicole always make me laugh everyday . hmm go work can release stress liao. I miss shi hui working at lot 1 ! Tomorrow only me , Johnson and yiling so sad nicole never work tml, will surely miss her de ! hmm shi hui so good sometimes come and visit me and nicole (: thanks for coming down (:
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 7:05 AM.