<body>


Monday, June 16, 2008

The statue outside the office..
these was one of my dinner on tuedays yeah KFC!
9 JUNE- 10 june

9 june mon
went with Ah hock to the playcraft office for an interview at expo. Not knowing whether I could get the job, we took MRT to yio chu kang. Waited an a car came, I was introduced to him. I called him uncle Jefferey. When we reached the place I was nearly scared by a statue which is standing outside the office. My first interview was a success and this is how I got my first job. my big boss is uncle colin, auntie annie and uncle jefferey. I also met uncle who helped us on the packing for the IT show and also met a new colleague name melvin. We all worked for two and a half days packing for the IT show. Although it was tiring, but I liked the job. Packing together and all the stuff.

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 7:18 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com