<body>


Friday, June 20, 2008

me and sharon at her house
me and sharon...
me and sharon...
juz me and sharon..
sharon and me ..
Chiawee and huazong strike a handsome pose
irene pose. so cool..hahas
wah huazong pose look cool.
me just becoming the next emo girl.
sharon.....

My classmates

This is our cute chiawee...
After physics lesson....
this is where I did my experiment.
Chia wee doing the experiment

yesterday was juz my last day of our holiday lesson. WAH !! finally finish. We had poa lesson for two hours ! only a few of us came for Mr silvam lesson. When it was 10pm we went to physics lab for lesson. Mr tan was on a meeting so the physics lab in-charge look after us. We did two experiment.


I was having trouble on the light experiment. Which was like WTH how to see the reflection on the two pins by using the glass block. Luckily, Francis helped me. After looking at the instructions on the paper, It was like WTH again we had to repeat the experiment 4 more times. We had to redraw the whole thing for 4 times. I also told sharon about it and also said that it was like chinese medical zhen jiu. The physics lab is like nobody looking at us.

So me and chia wee went to play hahas. We like kids sia running around with a ball. After that, I went home bathe first. while sharon and the rest went for lunch at block 143. After their lunch, I meet them at phoenix LRT station there the bus stop. When they came, we took bus 67 to bukit timah beautiful world . We went to underground to play pool. Booked 2 tables, we played till 5 plus den go home. I don know why suddenly I played quite good hahas they say i got go secretly train. hahas no lah really. I think it was just coincidence sia or just lucky. After playing pool, we went home so tired.


today went to meet sharon at block 143 and meet junhao and francis at lot 1. Asked sharon and junhao pei me go up to playcraft and go see whether my colleagues there or not. To my surprise I saw auntie annie and Uncle colin there. They were happy to see me. After doing helping doing some stuff, I went down to meet uncle colin to give him something. He asked me next monday school reopens is it. I saw yup , cause I think he wanted me to work cause there was not enough people I guess. He also asked me whether I wanted to work at expo during august that time because gt IT show. I say sorry I cannot cause need to study for O level exams but I told him I would come back to work after my O levels . I really like my first job. I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO WORK AGAIN (: because the people in the company are so friendly and good.

After that went to sharon house, did my chemistry homework. About half way we suddenly talk about ghost stories. so eerie. Today also got a lot of funny things happen. I stopped here for today.



.....juz scribble & scribble .....

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 6:46 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com