<body>


Sunday, June 29, 2008

that is rainbow...

It has been a week since the start of our school.


It don't think I can't dream anymore, It has all came back to reality.Time flies in a blink of an eye, but the time will not wait for me....


Starting to get really tired of studying but I need to study just because of our future lives. We have to sacrifices "FUN". In order to achieve what we wanted, that means less tv , less computering, and less going out...


I need to just endure for a few more months, so I could go back to my life.But sometimes Everybody really needs a little time away, thats what I could say..


I starting to feel the stress in my school work, I am just not sure whether I could make it through my O level. But I know that I could not waste 1 year just like that, I JUST WANT TO GO POLY.


Today, I went with sauteng, Francis and chiawee to school to watch hockey match. They fought with northern Ireland we nearly beat them by 1 point. After that, took a picture with them as a memories.Soon after, I went home because I later need to go out. My yima wanted to bring me to hongkong this year.


She asked me when i holiday, I told them my O level finish at november 11. today was quite a tiring day. I just want to sleep.



A few hours left 'till the sun's gonna rise,tomorrow will soon come and it's time to realize...........


♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 3:01 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com