<body>


Friday, May 30, 2008

Today was the day of my oral. Messaged yucheng where are you ? very early . I told him I am very nervous. Hais before the day i really cannot sleep because my oral exam was ms deborah tan. (not sure whether it is good or bad).
Just thinking the day before the oral prelim schedule appear was wondering maybe my examiner might be ms tan end up came true. In the morning today, I kept asking people for sweet to calm myself down but nobody have so after seeing mrs teo came. I went to find her and ask her for sweet and also tell her the reason why I wanted sweet. hahas She say I silly girl and told me not to be nervous and gave me orange juice ( thanks mrs teo). After that helped her to carry the drinks for the teachers to the hall. When it was time to be seated in the hall, I saw ms tan smiling at us. Irene say don know later walk up to ms tan and list out all the formulas especially general formula. ( but we never did just kidding hahas). Irene also saw ms tan drinking coffee which reminds of last time during N level when francis asked the examiners ( YOU DRINKING COFFEE AR). It also remind of last time about coffee small big. When it was my turn for the 10mins preparation, after the reading passage, I stunned at the picture. I don know what to say sia. When it was my turn, I walked towards and greeted ms tan. I think my reading was ok. But I think my picture discussion was terrible. I had repetition in my sentences ms tan had to prompt me quite a few times. I smile at her at the end and say I had nothing to say. She was smiling too.I think hais. I hope i could pass my oral then I will be glad.

After the oral went home bathe, and went out to meet Sharon ,Irene ,Jiawen ,Francis ,yucheng ,junhao and huazong. We took MRT to bras basah to buy assessment books which mr ong our chem teacher told us. We search everywhere and called mr ong too. when we found the shop it was closed as it will be opened at 2.30pm so we went to mac to eat and we also played zi go ba and follow me game. hais after buying book rain heavily and we had to run. The whole boy gang keep calling me chia wee . (I DONT WAN TO BE CHIA WEE). Sharon and I went to wasma astria I pei sharon buy clothes. After buying clothes we actually wanted to go to far east plaza but dont know how to go after i look at the sign hehe i know how to go le . I very (CLEVER) de hor sharon . hahas .... took some photos with sharon and the rest of the squad will be uploading soon .......

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 7:36 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com