Monday, May 19, 2008
1 day old ostrich
.
I tell you the truth some ostrich and this are freely roaming around so don't look surprise to see them urine or poo .
by the looks I am really quite scare of the ostrich because I think that they might think that I am "FOOD" and bite me
18 may 2008
Me, my mum and my dad we went to malaysia which was organized by my dad boss. We went to (do know how to spell because it is in malay) Island.I need to wake up by 6pm because we need to catch a bus at 7pm. When the bus arrived the outer layer of the bus was covered with a picture of the zoo. Everybody was like thinking (are you sure we are going to malaysia instead of zoo). When someone asked the bus driver to make sure. He say is going to malaysia. We all boarded the bus, I had to sit alone. I was quite happy with no one sitting beside me because I could enjoy the two sits myself. When we reach the malaysia custom our tour guide board our bus she told us that we can call her Ah Mei. She also reminded us to remember our bus no. which was 8668. After eating our breadfast , we went to duration of 2 hour journey to ostrich farm. After that we went to a island which is famous for lobster. We headed for a lunch at a located restaurant. At supposed each of us only can eat 1 lobster but because someone in our group had allergy to seafood so my dad's boss kindly gave me another lobster to eat. All together there are 5 dishes and 1 dessert. It was delicious including seafood of chili crab and fish. Soon after lunch, we went to the streets to buy some crackers and laopo biscuits . After that , we headed to fruits garden. During the journey I can say malaysia has a lot of land to cultivate oil palm. The fruits garden cultivate lots of different kind of fruits including (durian, dragon fruit , passion fruit and many more). After seeing lots of plant we went to mini zoo. Soon after we headed for dinner which was near the river cruise to see firefly. The dinner was delicious too. We waited till around 8pm for the small boat to come. We put on life jacket and board the boat. At first I was wondering why the boat did not go straight to see firefly but U turn around and when we reach under the bridge we heard noise . We thought was bats but actually was swallow. And to our surprise it was bird nest. There were a lots of bird nest. I had to say WOW!! it was pity I did not bring my bro camera along because I scare i will fall it into the water. And soon after we went on it was quite a journey to see firefly the whole journey took about 1 hour. And after that we went back to singapore !! We reach singapore about 10plus and we were very tired.....
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 5:27 AM.
Profile
<
Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪
My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits
♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥
♥-My Loved Ones-♥
[JUNJIAN]♥
[JOHN]♥
[MICHEL]♥
♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥
[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥
[EUNICE]♥
[FARED]♥
[JASMINE GF]♥
[JIAWEN]♥
[LIFANG]♥
[POHLING]♥
[SAUTENG]♥
[SHARON]♥
[SHIHWEE]♥
[SILING]♥
[YUCHENG]♥
♥-Twss Netball-♥
[BELINDA]♥
[BRENDA]♥
[KELLY]♥
[Li YAN]♥
[SHUYI]♥
[YI ZHEN]♥
♥-Twss Frens-♥
[ALICIA]♥
[AN JUAN]♥
[GERMAIN]♥
[LITING]♥
[RACHEL]♥
[XIAOZHEN]♥
♥-RP Sports Club-♥
[EDERLYN]♥
[EILEEN]♥
[ElAINE]♥
[JOLENE]♥
♥-RP W36L-♥
[AMALINA]♥
[CHERYL]♥
[SHIHYIN]♥
♥-RP W46M-♥
[ARIANSAH]♥
[DESMOND]♥
[FAREEN DEAR]♥
[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥
[KESHIA SISTER]♥
[PAPAYA]♥
[SASHA]♥
♥-RP FRENS-♥
[CHERYL]♥
[DAVID CK]♥
[EMILY]♥
[SHI HUI GF]♥
[WENDY]♥
♥-My Frens-♥
[EZEKIEL]♥
[IRENE]♥
[MAY]♥
[NICOLE]♥
[PEISHAN]♥
[XIAOHUI]♥
[YANYAN]♥
Archives
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.
tune in
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com