<body>


Friday, March 28, 2008



*50 things about me.*


1.like my name to be either call germs or chaota superbread.
2.kind of like eurasians.
3.wanting to try all kinds of sports.
4.interested to learn japanese & korean.
5.love to watch korean dramas & taiwan drama.
6.love to wear long cargo pants and big T-shirts.
7.recently like flip phone.
8.colour black are cool.
9.I like the number 2.
10.like turtles & mr bean teddy.
11.Like basketball & soccer stars (david beckham & kobe bryant).
12.like to play music kind of game especially *(Dj max 2 & 02 jam).
13.had a phobia of spiders & cockroaches.
14.like my my dream bf to be romantic and humorous.
15.I am a happy person and like to play with others.
16.Don't seem to like people giving me attitude.
17.likes to eat chocolate, junk food and sour plums.
18.likes to sleep.
19.like to watch dancing movie or show *(hip-hop).
20.Like to listen to english song.
21.like to listen to guys singing chinese song.
22.like to watch animae.
23.love to collect seashells.
24.love to watch and read detective shows or storybook *(shelock homes, jin tian yi & detective conan).
25.like to eat tom yam & other spicy food.
26.like sports car.
27.when I talk , I seem to laugh easily.
28. like to sing guys song.
29.Hate people bully me and make fun of me.
30.I a bit of boyish.
31.like things that are unique.
32.like to use and wear nike and adidas stuff.
33.today after listening to a song i really wonder if love would be like a fairy tale.
34.like to do funny funny or weird weird stuff.
35.hate raining days when i am outside.
36.like to go arcade.
37.like to have superpower.
38.like to learn scuba diving.
40.like to travel around the world.
41.when I am sitting for a few minutes. I will feel kind bored easily.
42.My favorite day of the week is friday.
43.My favorite month of the year is september.
44.did considered of going to army.
45.thinking of becoming a sports teacher or doing hotel management and becoming a card dealer in the casino.
46.Like animals very much.
47.while doing my work, when I am bored, I tend to sing.
48.hate people poking my side.
49.like to play computer or video games.
50.like to daydream.
*how much did you score ??* so did you know me ??

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 2:14 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com