written by sharon;)19th dec
today
accompanied Jiawen to school to sign for sec 5 around 9.45am
later around 11.15pm meet up with sharon and her mom also to sign up for sec 5.
After that went with sharon and her mom to eat.
later took taxi to her hse cause auntie say them somebody coming to their hse to bring their dog
to the salon.
I went to her room play her laptop , saw December sitting on her bed .
We surf the net , see each others blog , we listen to song .
Although I am O level student but my HAN YU PIN YING nt very good is ok de lol
there were a lot of laughters.
she always play with december ,
stay her house till 5 plus then leave , it was fun going to her house...
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 5:49 AM.