24
th Dec
the day before Christmas
my dad today took off and rest at home.
I woke up very early, around 7. 45am couldn't sleep anymore ,
so went to play my hand phone game jaws.
The game was about killing sharks because of attacking humans,
played around 8am, my mom and my aunt came back from market.
They made bread fast for us, around 8.30plus ,
went with my mom and aunt to downstairs to fetch the kids from my cousin.
Because their parents were working plus their maid has went back home,
So we had to help they take care.
The older brother was called Julian and his little brother was called Sebastian,
at first they would not talk too much to us.
Because we are unfamiliar to them, when I started trying to feed them Milo.
They doesn't want it, my mom say feeding children must have techniques,
when mom feed them, they will drink.
I learn a lot today, after that I asked them whether they want to play
xbox.
They say they want, I switch on the
xbox for them.
After that , took a break and took them downstairs for some exercise.
Played with them, they finally talk to me
alot.
Could answer my questions when I ask them, took them up to bathe.
around 10.50am plus meet up with
Yucheng downstairs,
such a coincidence that we saw Alicia. She said she going to work,
we bid farewell and wish each other merry Christmas.
Afterwards we went to the bus-stop at block 10,
waited for
Lifang,
Siling ,
Jiawen and Sharon,
sharon's mom also came.
Finally they came,
afterwards we went to school to accompany
Lifang to hand in the financial assistance form.
After that we went to block 143 to eat lunch
("I KNOW WHERE IS BLOCK 143 LIAO "),later accompanied
sharon to buy school shoes, then we bid farewell to
sharon's mom.
Brought my friends to my house, Me,
Jiawen and
Lifang went in to the lift first and went up,
before Sharon,
Yucheng and
Siling went to up to my storey,
we stand by outside the lift and prepare to scare them.
after scaring them I don't think they were shock, went back home brought to my room.
Switched on my com , and listened songs, Sharon and
Lifang went to ten mile to buy stuff.
around 2-3 plus Julian and Sebastian parents came,
brought waffle and muffins share with my friends it was delicious (THANKS TO THEIR PARENTS).
Soon after Sharon and
Lifang came back.
After Julian,Sebastian , their parents and aunt went home,
Jiawen and
Yucheng played
xbox while
Siling was watching them played.
While me , Sharon and
Lifang were together using com,
Me and Sharon while singing those songs tat we sung at sec 3
"memories of sec3"soon after
Lifang went home, while
me and Sharon were super high and I actually mistaken her cup to mine
haha.
When it is nearly 6pm
Jiawen and Sharon left,
while
Siling and
Yucheng played
Xbox,
me , my little brother and brother watched "I am Legend", I think the movie was 'so, so '
Around 7pm plus
Yucheng and
Siling left.........
specially thanks jiawen yucheng n siling for helping us all play the game which I can't get pass the level..
Next day was Christmas day, So I wish all my fellow friends and relatives A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 4:38 AM.