
>...wat a rare chance to saw a audi le mans car

>...my cousins

>....my brother with the sports car porsche

>....my buddy when entering the exhibition at national museum

>...audi sports car

>....audi sports car through the time

>... with audi sports car

>... audi sports car
todae 29nov-friday
location:plaza singapura and national museum
Time of meeting: 12.30pm and 6 pm
my mom, brother, little brother and me ,together with my aunt, cindy,junwen,and junjian ,plus michel and pearlin
i today eat shark fin soup for breadfast
I learn a lot at the museum although there were a lot of talking and listening
it was quite bored
meet up with michel and pearlin cause my mum wan to treat all of us for dinner at crystral jade.
later on pearlin and michel see they treat us to drink and dessert at TCC
which I did not go there before. I had a lot of fun today and it was tiring ..
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 6:31 AM.