<body>


Friday, October 19, 2007


*16oct*>Tuesday<

Me and michel had agree to meet on this day,

I remember that sharon, jiawen, lifang and pohling was working on tuesday.

So i decided to look for them at Far East Plaza.

Before I go my mom had given me 45 dollars plus my dad it was the first time,

I taken so much money to go out with someone.

I took 190bus to orchard before meeting michel I went to look for my friends.

When i reach Far east Plaza I went inside to look for them but their shop had not open,

so i look around I thought I saw serena. I say Hi and wave at her .But it was not her,

luckily there was not much people around I was so embarassed.I quickly walk away

and I found sharon and jiawen, soon after jiawen went to work. Meanwhile me and sharon went to look for pohling and lifang I say hello to them soon after that sharon went to work and i went off to meet michel. I took 190bus again and I ask the bus driver when to I alighted the bus

in order to get to somerset MRT station. I walk pass cineleisure to get to somerset MRT station,

I was early, so i play my handphone games while waiting for michel, I finally saw her we were glad to see each other.

soon after we went to cinleisure to watch mr woodcock then we had lunch together after that she came to my house...

*15oct*>Monday<

me, francis and huazong went to yucheng hse

we went to play wii.

It was so fun we especially get the *warning of don play cooking mama*(eat before you play)

or else you will go hungry after looking at the wonderful dishes you have cook,

francis and yucheng had a game of bowling , after their turn it was me and huazong.

we had fun playing soon after yucheng and francis had a game of golf.

We play till around 5pm then we went home.We all had a great time...


♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 2:20 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com