
18禁不禁 actors and actress
Morning received so my calls, the phone keep ringing makes me wake up I was dreaming and it was a so nice dream. I dream about a scene ..It was about a scene that a person was playing a nice beautiful saxophone tune and a boy invite a girl to dance I really cannot remember who was it maybe is me haha donknoe forgot le it was a romantic scene I think... I like romantic stuff, haha I wake as usual can sleep anymore because of the noise. Went outside to watch television doremon (8.30pm at channel 8) although i am not a fan of doremon but I quite like the show. After watching I ate my breadfast prawn noodles which my mom brought for us at the market, while my mum is cooking fried noodles for the BBQ in the afternoon it was held at my relatives condo. I remember to bring my swimming suit at first I was thinking of bringing my sports attire because I wanted to exercise at the gym. But in the end I did not bring, after packing it was around 12.30pm then my left my hse at go to my relative hse to BBQ. When we reach there we prepare the dining table and tried starting the fire my little bro who is in the scout do the starting of the fire thinking of it that he was like the expert of starting of fire. My cousin Junwen, Junjian and cindy were there I help looking after cindy who was swimming soon after me , my little bro , my bro , junwen and junjian went for a swim. After a while we were bored so we used cindy swimming float and play. At first junjian was the goalkeeper I tag with junwen soon after I be the goalkeeper the one playing was tiring cause you need to swim around to throw the float. After swimming we go for a bathe came out was rather hungry so I ate fried noodles and BBQ sauages it was good. It was around 4.30pm we started packing and my little brother was hungry so we order pizza, the condo was special as they have cafe near the swimming pool so my mom order the pizza it costed $10 it was good and cheaper than pizza hut. LingLing jiejie order pizza to let us bring home we thank her for the BBQ and the pizza before we go home I thought cindy my cousin some japanese language as I know a bit of japanese she was clever she can speak a lot of different language she was a fast learner. We went home I was quite tired I watched this drama it was quite good I learned something from it which I want to share from *(18禁不禁)*
喜欢一个人
如果不表现出来
人家可能永远不知道你的想法
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 4:58 AM.