<body>


Thursday, May 24, 2007

our cute juniors
the seniors

captains and vice captain


I brought 4 packets of dynamics sweet to eat, 2 packets for me and 2 packets for sharon. I love the sweet very much. When i went to school as usual as i have been learning together with jiawen spelling yesterday we talk for a long time, on my way to school I saw two little cats they are so cute. I learned new words from the spelling "paediatrician" and "antidepressant" but I need not take the spelling test as I had to go for my lesson at 5A classroom for the mother tongue 'O' level so had to miss my lesson for the first 3 periods. Jasmine tea came my playmate who I always like to play with her, i lend her my readers cause she forgot to bring. I read a book call the lost world and I say that one of the dino is me and jasmine, haha after morning assembly I went to 5A classroom we done alot of different schools paper 2 during the practice we then know that Alicia never came to school we all thought that she was late. After the class we went for recess, we went early. After the boring lesson of chem, we were planning of taking our class video but mr silvam never come to school so we can't take. after school I went to find our PE teacher to take 2.4 but cannot because she have some thing on, so we do the 5 stations I lose to pohling shorter run by 0.1 secs (sob)must train hard after the whole games week it was hot I wonder did I get another sun burn. and saw the teachers playing and miss tan called me (auntie) sob and after that we take a group photo together and they wan to soboh June chua because june birthday is coming they are all wet except me so tired...

♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 5:50 AM.

Profile
<Photobucket Germaine Teoh 惠琪혜기
18; currently year 1 in rp. Class:W46M
23 sept 1991
Find me at http://g-stands-for-germaine.tumblr.com/
Shouts Outs
WishList
▪ New clothes
▪ Everlast PunchBag
▪ My 18th birthday
Cravings
-Food
-English songs
-Alcohol
-going out with my dear friends
Exits

♥-2nd blog-♥
[2nd blog]♥

♥-My Loved Ones-♥

[JUNJIAN]♥

[JOHN]♥

[MICHEL]♥

♥-Fisherians& 5B-♥

[CLASS FISHERIANS]♥

[EUNICE]♥

[FARED]♥

[JASMINE GF]♥

[JIAWEN]♥

[LIFANG]♥

[POHLING]♥

[SAUTENG]♥

[SHARON]♥

[SHIHWEE]♥

[SILING]♥

[YUCHENG]♥

♥-Twss Netball-♥

[BELINDA]♥

[BRENDA]♥

[KELLY]♥

[Li YAN]♥

[SHUYI]♥

[YI ZHEN]♥

♥-Twss Frens-♥

[ALICIA]♥

[AN JUAN]♥

[GERMAIN]♥

[LITING]♥

[RACHEL]♥

[XIAOZHEN]♥

♥-RP Sports Club-♥

[EDERLYN]♥

[EILEEN]♥

[ElAINE]♥

[JOLENE]♥

♥-RP W36L-♥

[AMALINA]♥

[CHERYL]♥

[SHIHYIN]♥

♥-RP W46M-♥

[ARIANSAH]♥

[DESMOND]♥

[FAREEN DEAR]♥

[FENNIE "TOMATO"]♥

[KESHIA SISTER]♥

[PAPAYA]♥

[SASHA]♥

♥-RP FRENS-♥

[CHERYL]♥

[DAVID CK]♥

[EMILY]♥

[SHI HUI GF]♥

[WENDY]♥

♥-My Frens-♥

[EZEKIEL]♥

[IRENE]♥

[MAY]♥

[NICOLE]♥

[PEISHAN]♥

[XIAOHUI]♥

[YANYAN]♥
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.

tune in


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com