todae is caring day is like mass outing for our skool, our destination was at choa chu kang street there i not sure wats the address but i knoe the block which is block 704, our collection point was blk 708. when we start at the 13 storey to our surprise there was a pile of newspaper we received the pile was huge, I must thx the residents of blk 704. Thanks for the support for our school, after the collection i was very tired. We went to blk 703 to buy pop icle it was gd, I went to vending machine and brought 2 packets of lays sour & cream favour it was nice. We hab group call (ME= SLIVER LINING, JIAWEN=SUN, IRENE=CLOUD,BEEYEN=RAINBOW, SHIHWEE=MOON/GOLD LINING,MANXUAN=STARSTAR) we are the special group. We like to YOYOYO...........after the whole day we went to lot 1 food junction and eat i saw my relative. They are very close to me, I ate chicken rice cause i long time never eat liao...............
♥Treasure my family and friends I had♥, 1:36 AM.